Biofit Tea (Laxative) Review


Biofit Tea my own Review :)

I've using this product for about 2 months, I've heard about this product through my friend who is actually eager to loose weight, I am 19 years old weighing 87 kilo that time. SO after my friends told me the benefits of drinking this magic tea, walang kimi kimi i go to mercury drug store, hello? anyone loved to loose weight, right?

My Friend told me to drink it 1 hour before you sleep at night, so i did.
Dam*, it was 3.30 am when my stomached woked me up, i fell like omeged, it is like there are aliens fighting inside my stomach. So I run to reach the comfort room to make pupu, shi* my pupu is like a water in a faucet. BTW that's weird ryt?

SO, after a week using it, with proper diet also, i dont think if it was a proper diet that i am taking, cause i do not eat me breakfast, normal launch with 2 cups of rice same at dinner and  i drink a lot of water. My Friends noticed that my arms are smaller that time and my pants are not that tight. So Obviously the magic tea works,

BUT, after a month of using it 4 times a week, i often had stomach pains, so much pains. 
Before the pains relieves me after i take pupu, but that time pain wont leave my stomach.

So i have decided to STOP USING the said product, 
my weight was 83 that time when i stop  using it, but, after 2 weeks, my body weight awake me 91 kilo. See the effects!

Written by

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks